Friday 18 June 2010

Praline flakes, a gift from the gods!

Before we get to the good stuff, do you remember my lurvely coliform tubes? Well the 1/10 and 1/100 had to be thrown after 48hours as they had "exploded" so much (had absorbed the nutrients and the gasses had expanded and thus the agar gave way under pressure). It leaked out of the lid which is screw cap, no idea how the hell such little things manage that but I didn't really want to take a pic as it was gross!

Here is the 1/1000 tube 24hrs later

Aww aren't they cute? I'm like a proud mother. I GREW THESE! haha!



Ok, grossness over with, let's get to the good stuff. Habibi and I went to the Cadbury's shop in a retail park near our house. We rarely go in there as it's dirt cheap and awfully tempting, but we were being all disgusting and loved up and we allowed ourselves some treats. I got 6 of these for £1. They are so yummy, I'm desperate to try inventing a dessert involving these bad boys. Just look at them!






Om nom nom nom!

I walked into the bedroom expecting to find my husband stripping the bedsheets. He was taking a bit longer than usual and so I took the clean bedsheets in and intended on investigating.

Warning: disturbing piture to follow









;) This cat, contrary to belief, is not dead. He just really loves his dad! It's not normal is it!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Those praline bars are YUM aren't they! I had one today, it had melted to mush but it was oh so good!

    ReplyDelete