Monday 29 August 2011

An old lens and a lot of fun

I have a confession to make.



I'm click happy on ebay.




very




click




happy.



I may or may not have found some amazing photos on Talk Photography forum and then accidentally searched it on ebay and then bought it.....oopsy! It came with the camera:



It's a 50mm f1.8 pentacon lens. I love it! It has a ring adaptor which means I can attach it to my canon DSLR:


And here's a photo I took with it (on the DSLR). I love the bokeh!!!

IMG_9660-2.jpg



In a weird little twist though, my mam brought me over my sisters old camera. A praktica with a 50mm 1.8 pentacon lens and then in a box of photography bits I found another canon adaptor. This means if you know of anyone who wants the above camera, lens and an adaptor ring for £30 (what I paid) lemme know :)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment